Art projects exploring the relation between art, health and well-being
Deadline extended: 19 April 2020
The Art & Well-being (AWE) project explores the potential of arts to enhance individual and community well-being. The project connects four organizations – Cluj Cultural Centre (Romania), Bozar, Centre for Fine Arts, Brussels (Belgium), UGM | Maribor Art Gallery (Slovenia) and Bruno Kessler Foundation (Italy) – and it is co-funded by the European Commission, through the Creative Europe programme.
(1) Development and production of artworks to be exhibited and presented within the AWE project (exhibitions will take place in Brussels, Cluj and Maribor during fall 2020 and spring 2021).
(2) Projects to be developed during a 1-2 week long artistic residencies, to be hosted by one of the three AWE artistic partners in Brussels, Cluj and Maribor.
Periods for artistic residencies:
- Brussels: Autumn 2020 – Spring 2021
- Cluj: June – November 2020
- Maribor: July – August 2020
Financial support offered to the selected projects include: artist fees of up to 1000 Euro (depending on the type of project, number of artists involved, duration of project), production budgets of up to 2000 Euro (depending on project complexity and duration), and travel and accommodation costs (for artists in residence only).
Read the call guidelines here.
We look to select 5 individual installations/artworks and 3 projects for artistic residencies.
Deadline for submission: 19 April, 2020
Selection results will be announced by 11 May 2020.
Art&Wellbeing project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the information related to the project, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.